Artificial turf construction plan
Chapter 1 Basics
1. Basic design and dimensions
Refer to the requirements of the IAAF's relevant standards for track and field venue design manuals and road infrastructure requirements.
2. Basic drainage
Turtle-back drainage is adopted, a ring-shaped drainage ditch is used between the inner field and the runway, and then it is connected to the surrounding water collection port to meet the site drainage requirements. The drainage performance of the ground layer material and its foundation of the artificial turf field should be greater than 180mm/h.
The slope from the center line of the artificial turf site to the four surrounding lines should be less than 3‰.
3. Basic types
The artificial turf site can use asphalt concrete foundation, cement concrete foundation, hard sand soil and triple soil foundation.
4. Basic acceptance criteria
1. Acceptance requirements
The foundation should have certain strength and stability. The foundation cannot produce cracks and uneven frost heave caused by freezing. In frozen areas, a geotextile buffer layer should be added between the surface layer and the gravel layer, and special waterproof treatment should be done along the foundation of the drainage ditch.
Basic flatness: 3m ruler error <4mm, horizontal and longitudinal slope <3‰, runway area <4‰, the surface should be flat and smooth, to ensure drainage, within a diameter of 3m, the maximum gap is less than 10mm ; diameter 0.3m Inside, the maximum gap is less than 2mm . In frozen areas, a geotextile buffer layer should be added between the surface layer and the gravel layer, and special waterproof treatment should be done on the foundation along the drainage ditch.
The surface of the foundation should be kept clean and dry, and the maintenance period of more than 30 days is required after the asphalt and concrete foundation is completed.
2. No. 20 cement should be used for concrete foundation, concrete height >= 8cm , and expansion joints should be considered for large-scale use.
3. Technical index of asphalt concrete foundation:
After the foundation is compacted, the density is >95%; the compacted density of the subgrade graded sand is more than 2.3Kg/ kg, the depth of the heavy-duty roller compaction is not more than 5mm , the surface is flat and solid without sand nests, plum blossoms; The density is above 2.3Kg/ kg, the crushed gravel is above 2.14Kg/ kg, the surface is firm and smooth, the voids are even, and there is no obvious trace of heavy rolling; the denseness of the asphalt concrete black gravel laminated is above 97% , and the dry capacity is reached 2.35Kg/ kg or more, no greasy dirt on the surface, no unstirred bitumen blocks, smooth and crack-free, no obvious rolling wheel traces, no squashed edges, no loose hemp surface, smooth joints, no water blocking, no rain Water accumulation after half an hour; Asphalt foundation should use asphalt material that does not contain wax or contains less wax, asphalt mixture must be fully compacted, penetration degree 1/10mm>60 , softening point >50 ℃, elongation 60cm ; Compressive strength R 20 >25Kg/ cm 2 , R 50 >25Kg/cm 2 , thermal stability coefficient Kt= R 20 / R 50 <3.5. Body inflation rate <1% , a water absorption member . 6 - 10% .
4. Acceptance procedures
Measure and measure the quantity according to the quality standards of the top layer of the foundation, and repair the unqualified lots; the acceptance of the data is provided by the construction unit, and the lawn construction unit saves and merges the general completion information; compiles the construction plan; compiles the material plan according to the number of projects The construction of the site will be completed after the materials are all in place.
5. Site cleanup
Clean the newly built bottom layer to remove soil, oil, etc.; repair the old structure and repair the damaged area with the same structure; for concrete foundations built for more than 3 years, the expansion joints on the site must be thoroughly cleaned and filled with new materials; For the asphalt foundation, when cracks are found, the debris in the cracks should be removed, and after depleting asphalt, spread a layer of dewaxed glass cloth with a width of not less than 30cm .
Chapter 2 Laying of bottom cloth
1. Quality requirements
The bottom fabric should have factory certificate; after laying, the bottom fabric should be smooth, without exposed foundation and wrinkling; the laid fabric should be turfed and compacted in time. The bottom fabric is generally non-woven fabric.
Second, the laying method
The single layers are arranged in a sequence, and the overlapping distance between each cloth is 5-10cm. The edge points are glued to the foundation.
Third, the reference weight of the bottom fabric (different according to the grass height, site type, and foundation type)
Chapter III Laying of Artificial Turf
1. Construction Preparation
When the turf arrives at the construction site, lay the turf according to the laying plan, confirm the number and color of the turf, determine the direction of the grass in the same direction, prepare related accessories, construction equipment and tools, and confirm that the construction temperature should be maintained above 10℃.
Second, the measurement pay-off
Mark the location of each side line and line on the site according to the site design drawings, and the logo should be clear and clear.
1. Adhere the adhesive tape along the line to the bottom fabric.
2. Adhere the line of the artificial turf to the adhesive tape along the line mark to ensure that it is flat and firm.
Note: When the lawn glue is glued to the lawn, it should not be fully glued on a large area, because the temperature change will cause the lawn to heat up.
Cold shrink, it is recommended to glue on the edge of the lawn, the size of the glue is about 50MM.
3. Use special tools to trim the artificial turf and splice, and the joint gap should be <2mm.
4. Bond the lawn joints, and apply adhesive tape between the lawn joints.
5. Compact the lawn seam to ensure that the seam is flat and firm.
6. Fill the filler with special equipment to ensure that it is uniform, flat and dense.
Note: If the sports field is designed to use straight + curved mixed turf, it may not be filled with quartz sand and particles.
7. Use special equipment to comb the lawn, and its filler will fully settle.
8. Remarks: In the field construction, you can also cut the line position with special tools after the lawn is completely spliced, and insert the artificial turf line into the line marking.
9. See the table below for the amount of filler. (The filler is quartz sand and rubber particles after pickling. The mesh of quartz sand should be 40-60 mesh, and the mesh of rubber particles should be 10-20 mesh. The site that needs to be filled with quartz sand and rubber particles should be filled first. After the quartz sand is filled with rubber particles.)
Quartz sand (Kg/square meter)
Rubber particles (Kg/square meter)
Chapter IV Site Acceptance
1. After the completion of the site, the marking should be accurate and the color should be consistent;
2. There should be no obvious joints and height differences in the venue;
3. The lawn joints should be firmly bonded without bubbles.
4. The filling should be uniform, smooth and dense.
5. At the same time, you can refer to the relevant inspection methods of the national artificial material sports field requirements and inspection methods (artificial turf field).
Chapter 5 Maintenance Guide
1. Prohibit vehicles and other heavy objects from rolling the lawn for a long time.
2. It is forbidden to throw javelin, shot and other throwing equipment and enter the venue with spikes.
3. Sticky items (gum, etc.) are not allowed to be discarded on the site.
4. Smoking and placing flammable materials in the area are strictly prohibited.
5. It is forbidden to trample immediately in case of snow, and the surface snow must be cleaned before use.
6. Appropriate supplement should be made after the site filler settles to ensure the height of the filler.
Chapter 6 Appendix
1. List of accessories
1. The bottom fabric; (non-woven fabric)
2. Glue; (waterproof high-strength glue)
3. Adhesive tape;
4. Filler; (quartz sand, rubber particles)
2. List of construction equipment and tools
1. Measurement pay-off tool; (wire, measuring steel ruler, steel nail, color scale, etc.)
2. Sand filling equipment; (sand filling machine)
3. Carding equipment; (carding machine)
Lawn cutting tools; (knives, shears, etc.)